- Hand finishes (de-burr, etc.) products in both Aerospace and Bicycle areas
- Check parts to print 100%
- Blend and de-burr parts to print.
- Do paperwork and turn in daily.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Requisition tools as needed.
- Train other employees in hand finishing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, reach, lift 40 pounds and stand on feet for an extended period of time.
- Must have fine motor skills so as not to scrap parts while completing hand finishing.
- Must be able to wear dust mask and work in enclosed grinding room.
- Know hand tools required for each situation.
- Keep shared areas clean.
- Pack up job to move on to the next operation.
- Sweep and mop floor around work area.
- Problem solving skills
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Organization Skills
- General Math Skills
- PC Proficiency
This job operates in a professional shop environment. This role routinely uses standard shop equipment and requires care and precision while on the shop floor.
- High School diploma or GED
The L. H. Thomson Company, located in Macon, Georgia, is a privately held manufacturing company. Thomson is 90 miles south of Atlanta and is a short commute to Warner Robins, Georgia, recently recognized as one of “The Best Places to Raise Kids” in Business Week.
Thomson offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. Come make a difference at Thomson. See our website at www.lhthomson.com.
L.H. Thomson Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with all applicable employment laws and is a Drug Free Work Place.